We Are Hiring
Posted April 15, 2018, the ad will be taken down when the position is filled.
London's Big & Tall Menswear is seeking a Part Time Sales Associate to join our team, starting as soon as possible.
London's Big & Tall Menswear is Ontario's most trusted independent retailer of Men's Big & Tall clothing. We offer a wide selection from casual comfort clothes to suits and sport coats and everything in between.
We are looking for a part time sales associate who is mature, energetic, and professional, who can provide a high level of customer service to ensure customers' needs are met. The successful applicant will be responsible for merchandising and keeping track of inventory, assisting customers to meet their needs and maintaining the cleanliness and organization of the store.
Our operation hours are Monday-Friday: 9am-6pm, Saturday: 10am-5pm, Sunday: 11am-4pm. Weekend shifts will be required.
- Light Cleaning Duties - Organize and Keep the Store Clean;
- Merchandising, and inventory management of new and existing stock using the store database;
- Answering customer inquiries in a polite and professional manner;
- Provide a high level of customer service to meet customers' needs;
- Teaming up with co-workers to provide excellent sales service;
- Ability to learn and share expertise of products and trends to fit customers' needs;
- Maintains an awareness of all product knowledge, and current or upcoming products/trends;
- Contributes to a positive and inclusive work environment;
- Perform other duties as required;
- Retail Experience is Required;
- Post-Secondary education is an asset;
- Must have a flair for fashion;
- Reliable, Professional and Mature;
- Confident and comfortable engaging customers to deliver exceptional customer service;
- Initiates completion of tasks or activities without necessary supervision;
- Flexible availability;
- Excellent selling service skills;
- Good oral and written communication skills;
- Fluent with computer programs;
- Ability to learn quickly;
- Knowledge of basic hemming services would be considered an asset;
This position has the potential to turn into full time employment. This position is minimum 20 hours up to 30 hours a week.
Please respond with complete resume to firstname.lastname@example.org